Saturday, June 9, 2012

I started working as an intern for Noisey at VICE Magazine and it's been really enjoyable so far. the office space is really neat and I love spending time in Williamsburg. the following are some photos I've taken around Brooklyn.

flea market purchases - a polaroid and a copper bracelet

a wonderful postcard from Dale who I met in January

Katja and I biked through Central Park the other day and went to the Met. We saw the Prada/Schiaparelli exhibit which was beyond beautiful, but unfortunately no photos were allowed. 
We also saw period rooms from the 1700s and 1800s, which are my all-time favorite things to see at the Met (or any museum that has them, really).
reflection of my Hawaiian print shirt that I am kiiiind of obsessed with
also, Katja's dog Socrates is the absolute cutest.

No comments:

Post a Comment